- 18 miles of gravelled road leaving the Steens
- Diamond Craters
- Burns Junction
- Jordan Valley
- 22 miles of gravelled road headed to Birch Creek Historic Ranch
- Crossing a stream running through the road
- Herding cattle
- Running into real cowboys
- Can’t continue to our destination – rats!
- Parked in the middle of the desert out in the middle of nowhere
- Oregon State Trooper stops by as we are setting up – out here in the middle of nowhere
For great photo’s check out Dale’s website http://www.rvecafe.com/wanderEOR02.html
An amazing day seeing a lot of new territory!
Have a great night!